About

>> Saturday, December 6, 2008

 

Hi there!

I'm Abbie.
 
I'm the cook behind this blog.
(Actually, that lovely Audrey Hepburn-esque creature in the picture above isn't really me. In case you hadn't already guessed that.)

My main blog is Abbie Writes. But I recently decided to return to my first love - food blogging. Because I remembered how much fun I had doing it back in the day.
.
Also, I realized that if I didn’t have something to motivate me, I’d probably neglect my other first love, cooking, with the excuse of “I don’t have time”.

Which I probably don’t.

Nevertheless, here we go.

Abbie’s gonna cook, y’all.

Look out.

Large amounts of butter and chocolate to follow.



Post a Comment

Your comments make my day, y'all. Really!






  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP